Friday, December 25, 2009

Tough Time Packing for Two Years

Parker has been packed for four months. He can throw his pack on right now and he is set for Bali or the Himalayas.

I pack and unpack once a day. My gear is pretty much done but my clothing bag is another story. Can you blame me? How does a girl pack for two years? Sure I can and will purchase clothing along the way. I just want to take all my favorites but there is simply no more room in my pack. The problem is we are packing for a vacation and expeditions. Not only that but we have to pack for every season. I have to carry the right gear and all the food and water I need. Which leaves no room for all the fun stuff like cute clothes, fun shoes, make-up, books, etc.!

I have 5 days to figure it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment