Monday, October 18, 2010

Hello Family, Friends and Blog Followers!

Hello All! My apologies to readers for my inconsistent blogging.

It is more difficult than I thought to keep up with the updates. The pictures take the most time. This has been one of the reasons that has kept me from updating. Moving forward, I will update then post pictures later when I can. We are over a month behind. We are either recovering from our travels or on the move with no access. 24-36 hours travel times are a normal part of our lives in S.E. Asia.

Since Singapore, we have explored one of the southern islands of Thailand and visited the beautiful northern region of the country. We had a short week and a half visit to neighboring Laos.

All is well in the world of the Nomads. Thanks for checking in once in a while. I'll do my best to update more often.

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. We sure would love to read an update of your wonderful adventure as soon as your schedule allows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting our blog Phyllis. Will be updating in the next couple of days! C+P

    ReplyDelete