Saturday, December 26, 2009

Sweetest Poem from my Sister




Sisters


Know that you will be deeply missed

and often I shall think of you

though we might be separated

by vast oceans so blue



I will hold dear

to all the memories of us

laughing joking and getting along

or yelling, fighting and causing a fuss




A beautiful women

you have grown to be

It has been a pleasure of mine

to have you blossom beside me




So on those dark lonely days

when my heart is breaking and missing you

I shall dig into my treasure box of memories

and chase away my blues


I will sit back and close my eyes

and flip back to snapshots of our past

of moments that binds us as sister

precious times that will always last



I'll hold them close

I'll hold them dear

and with a shaky smile

I'll let them dry my tears


Cause I know no matter how far you are

or where on this earth of ours you will be

you'll always be in my heart

with me on your mind, loving me.
















No comments:

Post a Comment